Saturday, October 10, 2020

Kalligrafonts Stickers

 In 2019, I rebranded my hand-lettering work under the name Kalligrafonts on Instagram. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not nuts about the name. My family nickname is "Kalli" (pronounced, "Cully," at least in my case), so I wanted to use "Kalligraphy," but that was taken. As were the next five variations I thought of. So, Kalligrafonts it is. As noted to the right, the Instagram page is here. Below is a selection of self-promoting stickers I had printed up, all of which are available on my Etsy page (or, if you buy a piece of original art over there, I throw a couple of these in for free!). 

FOLLOW UP: 
I guess I REALLY didn't like the name, because later in 2020, I ditched it and re-rebranded the Instagram page to good ol' reliable Tough Guy Goods. 







No comments:

Post a Comment