Thursday, April 1, 2021

Steal This Beer / Drink Beer, Think Beer Merch

I recently did some designs for some of journalist / podcasters John Holl and Justin Kennedy's numerous beer-themed podcasts, specifically Drink Beer, Think Beer (which dedicates an episode to Rauchbier every April 1st) and Steal This Beer (co-hosted by Augie Carton of the outstanding Carton Brewing Co.), a podcast for which I used to be the unofficial bartender. 

Pictured with the final designs are some of the works-in-progress, alternate and rejected designs (I thought the Rauchbier label should have some German on it, but in the end we went all-English). You can purchase this limited edition merch here! (Don't tell them, but I used the Rastal Tumbler to drink some Whistle Pig Straight Rye last night, I cheated!)

Cheers! 











No comments:

Post a Comment